Priced at 15 Rubles (about $0.58) Zheleznaya Logika (Russian: Железная логика) is a medium format 52-page magazine containing a mix of 65 Conceptis puzzles, including Classic Sudoku, Mini Sudoku, Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku, Sum Sudoku, OddEven Sudoku, Multi Sudoku, Mega Sudoku, Kakuro, Slitherlink, Hitori, Pic-a-Pix, Link-a-Pix, Fill-a-Pix, Maze-a-Pix and Battleships. All puzzles are available in a range of difficulty levels from easy to hard.
The ninth magazine with Conceptis puzzles
"Our research showed Sudoku and picture-puzzle magazine readers are the same" says Maxim Popov, Deputy EiC at Publishing Group Bauer Russia. "There is a known risk in launching magazines dedicated to unfamiliar puzzle types and we could not placed too many new types of logic puzzles in current Sudoku magazines. The solution was Zheleznaya Logika: mixing all number-logic and picture-logic puzzles in a single publication."
Bauer-Russia, Conceptis' exclusive partner in Russia since May 2002, launched Zheleznaya Logika after the eight following magazines:
- Toyama Tokanava (20 pages with Pic-a-Pix puzzles)
- Kimono-To Nedoshito (16 pages with picture-logic puzzles)
- Sikoku-Sikoku (20 pages with Pic-a-Pix)
- Sum-Do-Ku (52 pages with Classic Sudoku)
- Kakuro (52 pages with Classic Kakuro)
- Doku-San. Sudoku Slozhnye (52 pages with Classic Sudoku)
- Sbornik Sudoku (52 pages with Classic Sudoku)
- Nauchis. Sudoku Lyogkie (52 pages with Classic Sudoku)
Part of Heinrich Bauer Verlagsgruppe, Bauer-Russia is one of the five leading publishers in Russia. Established in 1994, the company currently publishes 34 newspapers and magazines with a total distribution of over 20 millions copies per month.